Pages

24 October 2010

A change...

I'm making a change to the way I use this blog.  In the past it has been reserved for the juniors and seniors but I am now going to be using it as our main class website.  This will allow me to post updates more frequently and remind you of due dates right here on the blog.  The old class website is still there, but it is just a static website with basic information.  The most important parts I have linked to on the sidebar - the online gallery, the class calendar, and the resource page where you can download some of the documents we use in class.

All students are allowed to make comments on this blog but remember your comments must be relevant, well written and mature.  I will delete anything inappropriate.  If you comment make sure to use your first name only, no last names or identifying information (remember internet safety).

No comments: