Pages

02 June 2011

Cameras

This was the piece I created for the "Multiple Views" assignment. I chose this piece because it sparked my idea and chosen style for my investigation. I realized that drawing contour lines and outlines of subjects are what I'm best at, and, because of my advocacy for good workmanship, the pieces look very clean and have crisp lines. The overlapping of subjects makes for a very strong composition. After completing this piece, I concluded that I would continue modeling my upcoming investigation pieces after this piece.
-Kendal 

1 comment:

Eddie said...

I also like the overlapping. I think that you are an amazing artist, and that I'm glad that this piece inspired your style. It really is a great idea that you use this style. It truly exonerates your skills. :)